Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Module 2: Blogging like mad

After having seen some examples of teachers who have successfully implemented blogs into their teaching practice I can see a lot of benefits from using them.  I am currently doing an i-Le@rn project with a group of year 10 students that I don't teach with the aim of using their project to help teach my year 9 students Shakespeare- daunting task for anyone.

Throughout the project blogging with the students and their progress will enable us to maintain communication about their progress, address any concerns that arise in the process and provide the e-learning proof that I need for the project.

Also, with the year 9 and year 10 students at our school having constant access to laptops throughout their studies I can see this having a benefit to creating collaborative discussion boards to enable them to help eachother.  For the year 11 and 12 students could use this to have an open discussion about syllabus dots points for my English and SOR classes to help suppliment their learning as a group.  This could be very exciting in deed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment